God's Throne is not Dependant on my Circumstance  

Posted by People in , ,

Our youngest daughter Sophia has a seizure disorder. "Complex Partial" is how they are identified. Seizures started in her life when she was 11 months old. The past three weeks the seizures have been "breaking through" her medication. This has brought Alexa and I to the cross on a whole new level.

God's sovereignty is not in relationship to my success. God is on His throne loving us through any situation. If at anytime I can remove God from His throne then He is not my God...something or someone else has taken His place. Famine, disease, economics; the blessing or curse of these is not the "proof" of God's love or existence. My trust in him is not based on my checkbook or my child's health. My trust is believing that through trials He is still and always will be GOD!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 at Friday, December 12, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment