Posted by People


I have spoken to people that have been to Lakewood. I have received some feed back via email on my last post. It is more of a question than anything. These are not new questions for me. I have had questions about these "pocket" revivals before. I just ask these things to ask. We should always ask. We are encouraged to ask and see if things are of God. It's what I do. If you get offended by the question maybe there are some other scriptures that I could post just to give some fun reading on the topic.
Enjoy being saved. -phil

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at Wednesday, June 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Questions? One of my favorite quotes from Charles Finney is that "true religion requires intense thinking." It seems as Christians we do not want to think, we want to experience. Kind of reminds me of a scripture about loving God with all your mind.

June 18, 2008 at 8:39 AM

Post a Comment